Chhaya & Tatyana Takeover: Perfect Vegan Movie Night Snacks
Movie night means friends, snacks, and a good time. If you're looking to keep it healthier we have two recipes for you. The first is for Vegan Cheesy Popcorn and the other is for Caprese. Both will fill you up and leave you wanting more. The Caprese is vegetarian just in case you really need your cheese.
Vegan Cheesy Popcorn
-2-3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
-2-3 Tbsp Organic Popcorn Kernels
-4 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes
-Pinch of salt
1. Put 2 tbsp of oil in a pan to coat the bottom.
2. Put popcorn kernels in the pan.
3. Cover the popcorn and let it pop until completion.
4. Put your remaining coconut oil over the popcorn.
5. Add your salt.
6. Add your yeast flakes.
7. Mix popcorn together and enjoy!
-1 ball of mozzarella
-4-5 leaves of basil
1. Cut tomatoes into slices.
2. Tear strips of the cheese to place on top of the tomatoes.
3. Tear strips of basil. Add to your cheese and tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle your glaze, oil, salt and pepper on the snack.
What's your favorite movie? Let us know in the comments :)