Chhaya & Tatyana Takeover: DIY Vegan Haircare
You no longer have to buy shampoo, conditioner, or hairspray. Did you know the stuff you buy contains pork, beef, and other animal products? It strips your hair making it weaker. We'll show you how to make your own and save a ton of money. Stronger hair, here we come!
Our shampoo is adapted from Natural Living.
-3/4 cup Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castille Soap
-1/4 cup organic aloe vera gel
-1/4 tsp sweet almond oil
-20 drops of essential oil (rosemary-promotes hair growth, lavender, orange, tea tree)
1) Combine, shake and use two pumps only. You do not need a lot.
2) Wash hair every 2-3 days for strong healthy hair.
-1/4 part Apple Cider Vinegar
-3/4 part water
-10-15 drops essential oils (use the same as shampoo)
1) Use a dime sized amount once a week, any more any your hair can get oily.
- 1.5 cups of tea (pick your favorite)
-2 TBSP of lighter sugar, use organic cane-not refined
-1 TBSP Vodka 10-15 drops of essential oils (your choice)
1) Mix and store in the fridge.
Enjoy and let us know how much you love it!