The Perfect Mother's Day Treat
Mother's Day can be challenging if you don't know what to get her. But don't worry we've got your back. We made Nikki Sharp's Raw No-Bake Vegan Cheesecake and altered it to taste.
Raw No-Bake Vegan Cheesecake
-1/2 cup almond meal
-1/2 cup pitted dates
-1/4 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp of turmeric (optional-although we used it)
-1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
-1 lemon squeezed
-1/4 cup maple syrup
-1 tsp maple syrup
-1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1 tsp maca powder
-1 cup blueberries
-1 cup strawberries
-1 TBSP Maple Syrup
-1 TBSP coconut flakes
-1 TBSP cacao nibs
1. Combine your almond meal, dates, salt, and turmeric.
2. Check the mixture, it should lightly stick together.
3. Line the bottom of your pan or mold. This will be your crust.
4. Put it in the freezer to solidify your crust. Wait roughly 10 minutes.
5. Combine your cashews, blueberries, lemon juice, coconut oil, 1/4 cup of maple syrup, vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp salt, and maca powder.
6. Layer your mixture on top of the crust from earlier. Place back in the freezer for 10 minutes.
7. Combine your strawberries and maple syrup.
8. Add this as your last layer to your cheesecake and top with shredded coconut, cacao nibs or whatever you'd like.
9. Place in the freezer for two hours. When you're ready to eat, take a cheesecake out for 10 minutes then enjoy with the Rose Sangria we are about to make!
-1 Bottle organic Rosé
-1 Bottle organic lemonade
1. Combine both bottles.
2. Give a generous pour.
3. Add frozen strawberries.
These two dessert are all you'll need for an amazing Mother's Day! Let us know how you celebrate with your Mom.