Vegan Brigadeiro Recipe
Brigadeiro is a traditional Brazilian dessert recipe. It's very popular at birthday parties and will satisfy your sweet tooth cravings. However, if you want to feel less guilty about the condensed milk and butter, you can make this recipe vegan!
It's delicious and it's ridiculously easy to make.
-2 green bananas
-1/2 cup vegan chocolate
-1 TBSP Coconut Oil
-2 TBSP Coconut Sugar
1. Take the two green bananas and boil on the stove until they turn slightly brown.
2. Place bananas in a blender.
3. Add your vegan chocolate, coconut oil, and coconut sugar.
4. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
5. If your mixture is difficult to roll, place in the fridge for 10 minutes. You can also add cacao powder to firm it up.
6. Place some coconut oil on your hands.
7. Scoop out enough to roll into a bite sized ball.
8. Roll your ball in your favorite topping either cacao nibs, shredded coconut, or goji berries.