3 Ingredient DIY Coconut Oil Beauty Hacks
DIY Coconut Oil Beauty Hacks means you get healthy glowing skin for less. It also means you know what's in your skin care and that it's chemical free! In our first video we talked about the health benefits of coconut oil, now let's take a look at the beauty products you can make using it!
Oh and by the way, each of these products have just three ingredients!
Brightening Eye Cream
If you have bags under your eyes and look sleep deprived, this is the way to lighten things up. You look refreshed and healthy!
-3-4 tablespoons of coconut oil
-2 Vitamin E capsules or 10 drops of Vitamin E oil
-3 Drops of Rose Essential Oils
1) Pour your coconut oil in a small reusable jar.
2) Add your Vitamin E. If you choose capsules, know that they are encased in Gelatin. Gelatin is not vegan. If you'd like to make this recipe vegan, use oil that comes in a bottle.
3) Add your rose oil.
4) Stir all ingredients together.
5) If you like your cream firmer, stick it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6) Spread under your eyes at night in a light layer!
Acne Treatment Balm
-2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
-1/2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
-3-4 drops tea tree oil
1) Put your coconut oil in a small glass jar.
2) Add your aloe vera gel and stir.
3) Finish by adding your tea tree oil.
4) Mix all ingredients together.
5) Place in fridge for firmer texture.
6) Place on affected areas.
Ingredients: -1/4 cup coffee grounds
-3 Tablespoons of granulated sugar
-3 Tablespoons coconut oil
1) Start with your coffee ground in a jar with a solid lid. You can use grounds leftover from your morning coffee! You're not wasting any grounds and you can use a recycled jar.
2) Add your coconut oil and stir.
3) Add your sugar.
4) Mix all ingredients together. Everything should be mixed properly so that the oil is evenly distributed.
This coffee coconut scrub is perfect for exfoliating, moisturizing, and helps you combat cellulite as it increases circulation! Make sure you sure this scrub in the tub and it gets a little messy when using it.
If you have an idea for something you'd like to see, let us know. :)